Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cute Lamb

Good morning everyone. Today I have this cute little lamb box. I saw one done similar to this one but it used all SU punches. I don't own very many SU punches but I do own several Spellbinders dies. So I took the concept and adjusted it to what I owned.


I think she is just so adorable!! She stands about 4 3/4" tall and 1 1/2" wide. Perfect size for a kids school party. I think the kids would love to make and give these cute boxes.





This photo shows the side view of the box. To make the handle, I just took a piece of black wire, wrapped it around a pencil, and then stretched it out to the size that I wanted.


This is how I created my lamb:

Lamb body: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle, Large #5 (white)
Lamb face: Spellbinders Classic Oval, Small #3 (white)
ears: Accent Essentials - Accnt26s, Size 1 1/2" (black)
eyes: Accent Essentials - Accnt3s, Size 1/2" (white)
eyeballs: Accesnt Essentials, Accnt3s, size 1/4" (black)
Legs: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, lgrndl-h, size 2 1/2" (black)
top of head: Accent Essentials, Accnt9s, size 1 1/2" (white)

Very easy and cute project to make. Why don't you give it a try.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:

Paper: DCWV

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles, Large #5, Classic Ovals, Small #3, SU 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, Cricut Expression, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, Accent Essentials, SU white gel pen, black wire, Pebbles Inc chalk

No comments: