Sunday, March 21, 2010

"You Make Me Smile" Easter box

Good morning everyone. Today I decided to make another cute Easter Basket. When I think of Easter, I think bright and colorful. That's why I grabbed the DCWV Citrus paper Stack. I love every piece of paper in this stack. I love the bright and cheery colors.


To make my basket, I cut strips of paper 1" wide x 12" long. The base of the basket takes 3 horizontal strips and 3 vertical strips woven together. Then I scored the sides so that I could fold the strips up to begin weaving my basket. I made 3 rows and then cut off the excess.


Along the top edge of the basket, I added a punched strip of blue paper made using the Martha Stewart loops border punch. Along the bottom edge of the basket, I added green grass using my Cricut Expression and the Paper Dolls Dressup cartridge.




My sentiment comes from the "Seeds Of Kindness" borders & centers set (JustRite) and diecut using Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities. The oval border comes from the "Joyful Hearts" borders & centers set (JustRite) and diecut using Spellbinders Ovals Nestabilities.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Have a great day!!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Ovals Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Loops border punch, Cricut Expression with Paper Dolls Dressup cartridge, ribbon

No comments: