Saturday, November 7, 2009

Frosty The Snowman


Isn't this little snowman the cutest thing you have ever seen!!! And he was so easy to make. I found a great tutorial here.

I adjusted my little snowman a bit by adding a "belt buckle" to his hat using the snowflake from the Merry Little Christmas set by JustRite Stampers. It is stamped onto white cardstock using Memories Cherry red ink and I added red & silver stickles to the snowflake. Along the edges of the ribbon, I added some"snow" so that the snowman wouldn't get too warm.


I'm thinking these would make cute craft projects for my daughter's class at school. I have been asked to create and teach a craft by her teacher.

Have a great day!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Merry Little Christmas, 1 5/8" wood stamper

Ink: Memories Cherry Red

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels Two, Spellbinders Labels Eight, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, SU 3/4" & 1" circle punches, SU scallop circle punch, Stickles - red, Silver, glitter snow, misc ribbon, misc black wire

No comments: