Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get Well Soon


Hello everyone!!! Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I have been without internet for 2 days. I have been going stir crazy!!! It is amazing how much we depend on the internet and how much we miss it when it is gone. Luckily it was only 2 days.

Today I have created this cute owl box. I think he is sooo cute!!! He also fits into the challenge on Embellish Magazine found here. The body is made from Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nestabilities, the head is diecut from Spellbinders Labels 8 folded in half. The feet are cut using SU 1 1/4" scallop circle punch as was the eyelids.



To make the box, take a piece of cardstock 8 1/2" x 4 1/4", score each narrow end at 1" and each long end at 3 1/2".






My "Get Well Soon" sign was made with the new "Just A Note" stamp set as well as the new 2" square wood stamper from JustRite Stampers coming out mid-November. The borders are square and the centers are round. Now my stamps have more options by combining square and round together. Can't get any better than that!!! After I stamped my sentiment, I diecut it using the Spellbinders Labels 1 and adhered it to a skewer.




Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Supplies:

Stamps- JustRite Stampers - Just A Note Centers & Borders, 2" wood stamper

Paper - Worldwin

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 1 & Labels 8, SU 1 1/4" scallop circle, 1" circle, 3/4" circle, Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls,

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing in Embellish Magazine's challenge!