Saturday, October 24, 2009

Candy Corn treat boxes

I found the instructions for these adorable candy corn treat boxes while surfing the blogs. You can find the great tutorial here. I decided to make these for my 9 year old daughters 4th grade class for Halloween. I bought some little clear bags to put the candy corn in so that the candy will not end up all over the classroom floor. I also made a candy corn treat box for her teacher, the principal, assistant principal and the office secretary.
I added each child/adult name on the front using the Curlz Font set by JustRite Stampers and diecut them with the Spellbinders Labels Trio and the SU Key Tag. These font sets make it so easy to personalize gifts. Now there won't be any arguments between kids saying that someone took their treat box. They just need to look at the names.
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope everyone has a great day!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels Trio, Acetate, pencils, SU Key Tag, candy corn, score tool, hole punch, misc ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Too bad I had already completed Ash's class gifts!!! :)
Did you make the acetate box for the inside and then fill with the bags of candy? Thanks! ~KW