Monday, October 26, 2009

Butterfly Thoughts


Today's card was inspired by the "Ways To Use It" challenge on Splitcoaststampers. It is to design a card using patches. I decided to make my card look like a window with a butterfly peeping in. My floral squares are 1 1/2" and are matted onto yellow squares that are just a tad bigger. My butterfly is colored with copics, cut out, and pop dotted onto my "window".

My fence is punched out using the Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch and pop dotted onto the bottom of my card. I stamped my sentiment along the bottom of the fence and added Kaiser rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Fiskars "Just Between Friends"

Paper: Paper Pizazz Garden Scattered Fowers, DCWV

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Aegean Blue, Copic Markers (Y19, YR04)

Accessories: Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch, Kaiser rhinestones, pop dots

No comments: