Friday, April 4, 2014

Have a Bee-utiful Day!




Good morning everyone.  Today is the 3rd day of JustRite Papercraft's April release.  They are called Quilted Circles Background and Garden Tools.

I used the Quilted Circles background stamp for my card base.  To get the different colors, I stamped the background in several colors, used Spellbinders Classic Circles to cut different circles, and then applied them to the card.

I chose a sentiment from Garden Tools and inked it with different colors to match the background.  It is diecut using Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.

The adorable bumble bees are also included in Garden Tools.  The best part is Garden Tools set has a SVG cut file which means no more fussy cutting!!  Just cut the bumble bee shape, stamp the image onto the shape and apply to your card - SUPER EASY!!



Check out the awesome sale that JustRite Papercraft is having through April 22 - get those wish lists out and start shopping!!



Here is the list of other JustRite Papercraft designers also showing some gorgeous projects using Quilted Circles Background and Garden Tools - be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Heidi Blankenship
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr
Angela Barkhouse
Kazan Clark
Eva Dobilas
Sheri Holt
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the final day of JustRite Papercraft's April release preview.

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Quilted Circles Background, Garden Tools

Dies:  Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles

SVG cut filesGarden Tools

3 comments:

Pattie J. said...

this reminds me of hand quilting. a lovely layout.

Jade said...

I love all the busy bees on your card and the quilted background is lined perfectly. I'm happy it's in a SVG file, too, for easy cutting. I like to make my machines do the work!

carol watson said...

Nice card, I like the effect of the stamp.