Saturday, April 5, 2014

Faith

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the final day of the JustRite Papercraft April release.  Today's set is called Congrats Vintage Labels 3 and 7.  


When I was trying to decide what type of card to create I remembered all of the sunburst cards I have been seeing on Pinterest.  I really liked the looks of these cards so I checked out YouTube and found several videos showing how to make it.

The beautiful sentiment is included in Congrats Vintage Labels 3 and 7, stamped onto cardstock that was stamped using Cascading Ferns Background.  Then I diecut it using Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles die and inked the edges making it look like the Sun.

The cute butterflies are included in the Hydrangea Vintage Labels 7 set which also has a SVG cut file available so I didn't need to handcut the butterflies - how cool is that!!


Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some amazing projects today using Congrats Vintage Labels 3 and 7.  Be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Becca Feeken
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Sheri Holt

I hope you've enjoyed the JustRite Papercraft April releases this week.  I know that I had a blast playing with them and creating my projects.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Congrats Vintage Labels Three and Seven, Cascading Ferns Background, Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven (butterflies)

Dies:  Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles

Cut files:  Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Like this card. Love the sunburst and the butterflies. well done.