Thursday, April 3, 2014

Congratulations

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 2 of JustRite Papercraft's April release.  Today the sets are Home Tweet Home and Stitched Circles Background stamp.  For my card I only used the Stitched Circles Background stamp.

When I first saw the Stitched Circles Background stamp I immediately thought of making a wedding card.  To begin, I stamped the Stitched Circles Background stamp using Versamark embossing ink, applied gold embossing powder and heat set. 

The frame and sentiment is included in Large Elegant Sentiments set and diecut using Vintage Labels Four die.  To finish my card I added a pretty ivory bow and some Kaiser pearls.


Here is a list of the other JustRite Papercraft designers also showing some great projects using Stitched Circles Background and Home Tweet Home.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse
Kazan Clark
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Sheri Holt
Marisa Job
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr


Check back tomorrow for another awesome April release!

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Stitched Circles Background, Large Elegant Sentiments

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Four

3 comments:

Dottie said...

Very pretty .... gold with white is always a classy look!

Pattie J. said...

beautiful and elegant.

carol watson said...

Very nice and pretty.