Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Birthday

Good afternoon everyone.  I can't believe that it's been so long since I posted something!!  There just never seems to be enough hours in a day to get everything done.  Also, having a "regular" job seems to be cutting into my crafting time **LOL**

Today I have a pretty panel card to share.  I'm really having fun making these panel cards and I think that it gives a lot of dimension to a card.

To create the panels I used JustRite Papercraft's Diamond Filigree Background stamp, stamped with Versamark Embossing Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  After it was heat embossed I used a baby wipe to randomly apply Gelatos.  I think it is so pretty and shows the Diamond Filigree Background really well.

The sentiment is included in JustRite Papercraft's Large Fancy Sentiments set.  I made the stick pins using some random beads that I had laying around.  The pretty bow is made using seam binding that I bought at Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  The flower was a plain cream color so I randomly added some pink and purple ink to it.

ENABLER ALERT:  JustRite Papercraft has extended their sale on Gelatos and Spellbinders - be sure to check off some of those wish list items!!





Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back starting on April 30th for JustRite Papercraft's May release - there are some really beautiful stamp sets coming out!!

No comments: