Friday, April 2, 2010

Pamper Yourself

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a cute card that is perfect for one of your closest friend that you may never seem to find the time to get together with.  Our lives are always so busy that sometimes we forget to take the time to "Pamper" ourselves. I based my card on the sketch challege over at the Crazy4Challenges blog.  If you would like to play along, you can click here for the link.

I chose a stamp set called "Girl Time" by JustRite Stampers.  This stamp set is perfect for cards or scrapbook pages specifically for our girlfriends or even our female family members.  Below is a photo of the complete stamp set.
I used the border and center with the cute purse.  I stamped each separately onto white cardstock using a Versamark watermark pad and heat embossing with Tsukineko Candy Red embossing powder.  I diecut the border and mat with Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities.  I handcut the purse and applied pop dots below to help lift it off the mats.
For my second sentiment, I chose a center from this same set.  However the entire center was too large for the area so I handcut just the "Let's Do Lunch" part.  Then it is matted onto a black mat which I diecut using Spellbinders Labels 4.
Thanks for stopping in for visit today.  Have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Easter!!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Girl Time Borders & Centers, 2" wood stamper

Paper:  DCWV Citrus Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink:  VersaMark watermark stamp pad

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Labels 4, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Tsukineko Candy Red embossing powder

1 comment:

Silli said...

Your card is beautiful, love the sentiment and the colors... Very pretty!