Thursday, April 1, 2010

Elegant Birthday Card

Good morning everyone.  Today is April Fools Day!!!  Don't play too many tricks today.  Today I have another birthday card to show you.  My stash of cards is building up really fast.  Now I just need to have occasions to give them away. 

My sentiment comes from the "Just A Note" borders & centers set by JustRite Stampers.  The border comes from the 2" Decorative Round Borders set (JustRite).  I diecut it with Spellbinders Scallop Circles and added the Spellbinders Fancy Tags under the scallop.   The lace is some that I had just laying around.  The paper is from Heidi Grace Designs.

Sorry for the short post today.  The sun has finally decided to shine today so I am going to take advantage of it and get outside.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Just A Note borders & centers, 2" Decorative Round Borders

Paper:  Heidi Grace Designs, DCWV

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories:  Spellbinders Scallop Circles, Fancy Tags, Kaiser pearls, lace, ribbon

1 comment:

Marge said...

Very pretty card, Angela! Hope you enjoyed your sunny day!!!