Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Because - CPS 161

Good morning everyone.  Today I am playing along with the sketch challlenge at CPS - I struggled with this sketch but I think the end result came out pretty nice.

To create my yellow daisies, I chose the Daisy center from the "My Garden" borders & centers set by JustRite.  I stamped it several times onto white cardstock then colored them with my Copics.  My white daisies on the left side were made using my Cricut Expression along with the "Walk In My Garden" cartridge, then  I applied Glossy Accents to them.  My sentiment was created using Times Roman 25 point font (JustRite) and diecut with Spellbinders Labels Trio.
Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - My Garden Borders & Centers, Times Roman 25 point font, 3 1/4" wood stamper, small rectangular wood stamper

Paper:  K & Company Daisy Flat Paper, DCWV cardstock

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Copic Markers (Y06, Y11, Y00, YR02, YR04)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels Eight, Spellbinders Labels Trio, Glossy Accents, Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, brads, corner rounder

No comments: