Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Friends

Good Morning everyone.  Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at JUGS (Just Us Girls).  I really liked this sketch from the time that I saw it.

For my focal point I chose this beautiful border & center from the Friendship set by JustRite.  I had a lot of fun coloring the flowers too.  I am starting to enjoy coloring - even though I am still learning.  That sounds so funny because we all learned to color when we were kids but this kind of coloring is much more difficult.


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black, heat embossed it with Ranger clear embossing powder and diecut it with Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities.  I applied yellow chalk around the edges of each layer.  The bottom mat was diecut with Spellbinders Labels Three.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Friendship Borders & Centers, 3 1/4" wood stamper

Paper:  Colorbok Green Paisley Toss, Linen Closet cardstock

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (R08, E95, E99, BV01, RV19, BV04, Y11, Y06, G12, G21)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Labels 3, Pebbles Inc chalk, Kaiser pearls, ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Ranger Clear Embossing powder

1 comment:

Newbie said...

Very pretty card. For just learning to color, you do a BEAUTIFUL job!! Hope someday to do as well as you at it!