Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday & Splitcoast sketch challenge

Good morning.  Today my card is based on the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast.  I really like this sketch so I am sure that I will be using it more in the future.
My designer paper as well as the cardstock is DCWV.  My purple mat was created with the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant.  I applied purple glitter to each corner of the pendant.

For my sentiment, I chose a square border from the Square Decorative Border Frames by JustRite Stampers.  The center is from the Just A Note borders & centers set (JustRite).  Each is stamped using Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger Eggplant embossing powder.  The sentiment is diecut with Spellbinders Classic Square Nestabilities.



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day and a great weekend!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Just A Note borders & centers, Square Decorative Frame Borders, 2" square wood stamper

Paper:  DCWV The Linen Closet stack

Ink:  Versamark Watermark pad

Accessories:  Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant, Spellbinders Classic Squares Nestabilities, Ranger Eggplant embossing powder, lavender glitter, ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card. It uses my favorite Fleur de Lis pendant. Pairing with the square border and the birthday sentiment is a great idea for a simple, yet elegant card. TFS.
Judy in St. Louis MO