Thursday, March 4, 2010

Easter Basket

Good Morning everyone. Today I have a cute little Easter basket to share with you. I found the instructions here at Splitcoast. They were very easy to follow. This cute little basket would be perfect for lots of occasions (baby shower, birthday parties, bridal shower, etc).

I love Easter morning. My girls wake up very excited to look for Easter eggs that have different clues inside which will eventually lead them to their Easter Basket left the night before by the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny leaves eggs inside and outside which makes the girls crazy because they have to put boots on and take them off over and over and over. It is so much fun to watch.


For the front of my basket, I chose this adorable chick from the "Favorite Occasions" borders & centers set from JustRite Stampers. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever!!!! I colored it with Copic markers and diecut it with Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities.


To decorate my basket I chose this cute paper from Imaginisce. I cut a band for around the basket and also a strip for the handle.


Along the edges of the basket and the edges of the handle, I added a whimsy loops border. Now the basket is finished. I think it is so adorable and was so easy and fast to make.
Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I really appreciate it.
If you would like to snatch up this "Favorite Occasions" stamp set which includes borders & centers for St. Patrick's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day and many more, be sure to stop over at the JustRite website store. All 1 5/8" stamp sets are on SALE throughout the month of March. What better time to buy something from your wish lists.

Supplies:


Paper: Imaginisce "For Peep's Sake Hot Chicks, DCWV Apple Green, yellow

Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Copic markers (V06,Y06RV10,RV06,YR16,G14,Y11,RV02)

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Loops Border punch, pop dots

No comments: