Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Get Well Soon

Happy Hump Day!!! Today I have another Spring card to show. I am so ready for Spring to come. Last Fall we did some landscaping in front of our home with some flowers & plants that my mother -in- law gave us. Since it was done in the Fall, we were not able to enjoy the beautiful colors and fragrances. I can't wait to see if I actually have a "green thumb".


My focal point is the beautiful stamp from the set called "Beautiful Blossoms"(JustRite). I think they are violets so I decided to color them in shades of purple. I diecut the center and border seperately with Spellbinders Ovals & Scallop Ovals and used pop dots to raise the center up. My sentiment comes from the "Just A Note" set (JustRite). This is diecut using the Spellbinders Labels 4.
Above is a closeup of these beautiful flowers. The photo below shows the complete stamp set. This set is filled with beautiful images that are fairly easy to color (even for me) **LOL**

That's it for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Pretty Petunia, Copic markers (YG03,YG01,G24,BV04,BV01)
Accessories: Spellbinders Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities, Spellbinders Labels 4, Kaiser pearls, Spellbinders Eyelets Pendant, ribbon, Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder

No comments: