Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank You

Good morning everyone. Today I have a simple Thank You card. It is always a good idea to have these on hand. Even though it is a simple card, it still shows the recipient that you took the extra step to make a personal card.

My sentiment comes from the "Just a Note" Borders & Centers set (JustRite) and the square border comes from the "Square Decorative Frame Borders" set (JustRite). I diecut these with the Spellbinders Classic Squares & Classic Inverted Scallop Squares.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I really appreciate your time. Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Just A Note Borders & Centers, Square Decorative Frame Borders, 2" square wood stamper

Paper: Pebbles Inc My Baby Boy, DCWV

Ink: Brilliance Mediterranean Blue

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Squares & Inverted Scallop Squares, Martha Stewart Loops border punch

No comments: