Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday Morning everyone. Christmas is just days away and I am still working on gift card holders. This one was inspired by one that I saw on Splitcoaststampers. It is suppose to resemble Santa. I think it is really cute.

I cut the circle and scallop circle using my Cricut Expression along with the Mini Monograms cartridge. The ornament holder is made using the SU Rounded Tab.


This particular gift card is for our niece Tasha. I personalized this using the Curlz Font Ensemble and rectangular wood stamper by JustRite Stampers. I love to personalize gifts using these font ensembles. It lets the receiver know that I took that extra step especially for them.


This view shows the inside of the gift holder. The gift card just slips right under Santa's black belt, Isn't that cute!!!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I realize this week is very hectic for many people (including myself). I will have posting this entire week so be sure to check back each day if you have a few extra minutes.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Curlz Font Ensemble, small rectangular wood stamper

Paper: Worldwin

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Cricut Expression, Mini Monograms cartridge, SU Rounded Tab punch, SU 3/4" circle punch, gold cording

No comments: