Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gift Card Bag

Good Morning. I am in the midst of the Christmas crunch time. I still have several gift cards that I need to make "holders" for.

Today I made this cute little gift bag using my Cricut Expression and the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. I used the "fit to page" option so that I could get the bag as large as possible. It measures 4" tall x 3 3/4" wide x 1 3/4" deep. The perfect size for a gift card.
I chose the bonus Pansy center from this set by JustRite Stampers. Since the person that I am giving this bag to loves the color pink, I decided to color the pansy pink even though it probably should be purple. Oh well, that is what makes it more personal - doing colors that the recipient likes.
I colored the center with my copic markers and diecut each layer using the Spellbinders Classic Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities. I applied pop dots between each layer for more dimension.

Around the top of the bag, I added a border using the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch. To bling it up, I also added Magenta Stickles.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Bonus Pansy Center

Paper: Best Creations, Inc, DCWV

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Pink Petunia, Copic Markers (C3, RV32, R85, RV34, R08, BV13, Y19, G05)

Accessories: Spellbinders Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch, Magenta Stickles, ribbon, pop dots

No comments: