Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Gift Bag



Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I am finally DONE!!! This bag that I made completes my Christmas wrapping. I needed a package for some handmade cards that I made for my sister-in law. All of the bags that I had were either too small or too large. So I decided to make my own.



I used my Cricut Expression along with the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. I chose the bag that I wanted and cut it using the "Fit To Page" option and the 12" x 24" Cricut mat. My finished bag size is 6 3/4" tall x 8" wide x 2" deep.




For the front of the bag, I added a 2" wide band embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. Then I stamped this image from the Old Fashioned Christmas borders & centers set by JustRite Stampers, colored with Copic Markers. I diecut the stamped image as well as the mats using the Spellbinders Classic Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities.


Along the top of the bag, I added a border using the Martha Stewart Lattice Border punch.


I'm sure that my sister-in-law will love the bag as much as the notecards which are inside the bag.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

Supplies:






Paper: American Crafts, DCWV



Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (R59, R27, R05, G07, YG09, Y06)



Accessories: Cricut Expression, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge, Martha Stewart Lattice Border punch, Spellbinders Classic Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, chalk, pop dots

No comments: