Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Sweet Friend - Happy Occasion Belly Band Two Clear Stamps

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the JustRite Papercraft February release.  Today there are 2 different stamps being previewed - Diamond Filigree Background stamp and Happy Occasion Belly Band Two clear stamp.  If you saw my post on the JustRite blog from yesterday I used the Diamond Filigree Background stamp to make the tissue box cover.  Today I'm using Happy Occasion Belly Band Two clear stamps to create my card.


I stamped the Belly Band image onto white cardstock and outlined it with Copic markers.   This stamp set has a matching die perfect for cutting the belly band shape.  The sentiment is stamped onto cream cardstock and diecut using JustRite Vintage Labels Seven.  The other sentiment "My Sweet Friend" is also included in Happy Occasion Belly Band Two.

To finish my card I added a pretty bow using some seam binding from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and some cream Kaiser pearls.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some amazing projects today using Happy Occasion Belly Band Two clear stamps and Diamond Filigree Background stamp -

 Becca Feeken
Angela Barkhouse
Marisa Job
Sheri Holt
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr
Heidi Blankenship
Kathy Jones

Margie Higuchi

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another February release set project.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Happy Occasion Belly Band Two clear stamps

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Seven

4 comments:

Rajni Chawla said...

Amazing !!

Barbara said...

Lovely card. What are your background papers? I love the blue.

Barbara said...

Love this card! What background papers did you use?

Barbara said...

Lovely card. What are your background papers? I love the blue.