Thursday, February 6, 2014

Moments - Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps

Good morning everyone.  Today I have another card using JustRite Papercraft's February release set called Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven clear stamps.  As I'm writing this post I'm watching the snow falling and piling up on my deck - oh how I wish I could see some beautiful hydrangeas right now instead of snow!!


I used Spellbinder's A2 Curved Borders One to create the pretty bottom edge of my card.  Next I stamped the frame and sentiment from Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven clear stamps, colored with Copic markers and diecut using JustRite Papercraft's Vintage Labels Seven dies.  The butterfly is also included in Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven clear stamp set.

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers also showing some beautiful projects using Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven clear stamps

Kristi Schurr
Debbie Olson

Becca Feeken
Kathy Jones

Kellie Fortin
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse

Kazan Clark
Sheri Holt 
Darsie Bruno

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another February release project.

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven clear stamps

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Seven, Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One

4 comments:

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring and the embellishments in the corner!!!

Julie said...

What background stamp did you use for this project?

Julie said...

What background stamp did you use for this project? Julie

Unknown said...

Julie, I didn't use a background stamp. It is designer paper that I had in my scrap stack