Sunday, November 3, 2013

Merry Christmas

Good evening everyone.  It's Sunday evening which means my 2nd of 4 guest spots with Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  It is so fun to have such cool stuff to create with.  Sharon's store has everything needed to make gorgeous cards - all in one stop.  Be sure to check it out here.

Today I decided to get started on my Christmas cards - I can't believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away!!


I started out by deciding on which pretty paper to choose from the Bo Bunny Elf Magic 6 x 6 pad that Sharon sent me.  The paper in this pad is so pretty.  Once the card base was created, then I began building my masterpiece.


I chose a frame and sentiment from JustRite Papercraft Christmas Labels Twenty Two, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers.  Next I diecut it using Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two.  The sentiment is popped up from the frame using 3-D adhesive squares.

Next I chose a pretty red ric rac ribbon to separate the different pattern papers.  I made a pretty bow using some brown seam binding and topped it with a poinsettia from the Prima Holiday Collection.

The sentiment "Merry Christmas" comes in the JustRite Papercraft Noel Christmas Ornaments stamp set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and diecut using JustRite Papercraft Vintage Label and Banners.  This is also popped up using 3-D adhesive squares.  For some added bling - I placed some red Kaiser rhinestones randomly on my card.


That's it for me tonight.  I will be back next Sunday night (November 10th) with another project using supplies from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Be sure to check back.

Have a great night!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Christmas Labels Twenty Two, Noel Christmas Ornaments

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Label and Banners, Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two

Paper - Bo Bunny Elf Magic 6 x 6 pad

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Ribbon - red ric rac, seam binding

Flowers - Prima Holiday Celebration Poinsettia

Misc - 3-D adhesive squares, Copic markers, Kaiser red rhinestones

No comments: