Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's A Girl!!

Good morning everyone.  I am super excited today because I'm a guest blogger over at Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply blog - how cool is that!!

Sharon sent me lots and lots of goodies from her online store - Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - to play with, it was hard to choose what I wanted to do.  I decided on a cute baby girl card.


I knew I wanted to make something other than just an ordinary card so I search Splitcoaststampers.com and found the tutorial for this adorable tri-shutter card.  The instructions were super easy and the end result was beautiful.

Once I got the base card made, I chose 2 different pattern papers from Kaiser Craft Lullaby Collection paper pad.  I inked around the edges of the polka dot paper.  For each long end of the card I added a portion of the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die.

I used several stamps sets from JustRite Papercraft to create this card - Bundle Of Joy Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamps, Special Delivery Clear Stamps, and Buntings & Banners Clear Stamps.  Many of the  images was colored using Copic markers and then hand cut.  The cute hanging stars were made using Spellbinders Stars Five die with some Kaiser pink rhinestones added to the points.  The sentiment "Love" was stamped onto a Spellbinders Beaded Circles die cut.  

Of course no card would be complete without some gorgeous ribbon from Sharon's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  The large bow was made using May Arts 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

Be sure to visit Sharon's online store - she has everything you need to make gorgeous cards for every occasion.
No Time To Stamp?

I am happy to announce that Sharon has asked me to guest design for the next 3 Sundays (November 3, 10 & 17) in the 8 pm EST slot.  This is very exciting and I can't wait to play with the other products that Sharon sent to me.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back for my other 3 guest spots to see what I can come up with.

Have a great day!

Project recipe:





Accessories:  Kaiser pink rhinestones, Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink

2 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

This is so gorgeous, Angela! Wonderful project -- thank you so much!

Lenoria said...

This is gorgeous!