Monday, September 2, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Floral Harvest Cling Background Stamp

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 1 of the JustRite Papercraft September release.  Today there are 2 great Fall stamp sets to look at - Floral Harvest Background Cling Stamp and Autumn Vintage Labels Three Clear Stamps.

Can you believe that Fall is almost here!!  I am NOT ready for Fall and Winter but there isn't any stopping it so I guess we will just make some beautiful cards instead.


I chose to use the Floral Harvest Background Cling Stamp for my card base.  This stamp is GORGEOUS!!  It was a lot of fun to color too using my Copic markers.  The center image is included in Autumn Vintage Labels Three Clear Stamps and diecut using JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Three dies - a perfect match!
The Floral Harvest Background Cling Stamp has a spot to insert a sentiment is you chose to.  I decided to pull out an older Autumn set named Antique Autumn Tags One Clear Stamps for the sentiment "Celebrate Your Blessings".  To complete my card I used some beautiful ribbon that I got from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers also showing beautiful projects today using Floral Harvest Background Cling Stamp and Autumn Vintage Labels Three Clear Stamps:

Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Barb Schram
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for another great new stamp set.

Supplies:



No comments: