Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Amazing Paper Grace Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp and What I Like About You Clear Stamps

Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft September release.  Today's stamps are Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp and What I Like About You Clear Stamps and are designed by the one and only Becca Feeken.  I think these are going to be some of the must-have's in everyone's collection.

My card base is created by using the Spellbinders 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels Twenty Eight die which is TOTALLY GORGEOUS!!  This die also coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight which makes it so easy to layer a card. 

 I created the card background using Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp inked with 2 different ink pads therefore giving it a sweet appearance.  Once the background is stamped I diecut it using Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight.  The beautiful sentiment is included in What I Like About You Clear Stamps, diecut with Spellbinders Petite Ovals and layered onto Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two.

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers with some amazing projects today using Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp and What I Like About You Clear Stamps:

Barb Schram 
Kathy Jones
Eva Dobilas 
Debbie Olson 
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Marisa Job 
Kristi Schurr
Michele Kovack
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for another JustRite Papercraft September release set.

Stamps:



2 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Angela, I love the way you added different shades to your background. It all makes for a stunning card with yummy colors! Gorgeous!

Ann said...

Angela,
Your card is pretty awesome!
Mstgane
Ann