Thursday, May 30, 2013

JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 1

Good morning everyone.  Before we get started I want to let you know that JustRite is having an awesome sale right now - 20% off all Spellbinder dies!!!  How cool is that!  Be sure to get those wish  lists out and start shopping.

Welcome to Day 1 of the JustRite June Release.  Today's set is called "Let Your Soul Sing".


When I saw the sentiment "Let Your Soul Sing" I knew that I wanted to pair this set with the JustRite Shabby Music Background - I thought it was a perfect match!

The Shabby Music Background stamp is inked with Versamagic Sahara Sand and Memento Tuxedo Black. The butterflies are part of "Let Your Soul Sing" set, stamped with Versamagic Pink Petunia and handcut.  I stamped the Shabby Music Background again using Versamagic Wheat, diecut with Spellbinders Labels 4.  Then I stamped the sentiment from "Let Your Soul Sing" with Memento Rich Cocoa on top of the Shabby Music Background.  To finish off my card I added a pretty pink bow.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some amazing projects today using Let Your Soul Sing.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another June release.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Let Your Soul Sing,  Shabby Music Background

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the sentiment!!!

bev said...

So, so pretty...I love the music background that you used. Thank you for sharing.

bev said...

So, so pretty...I love the music background that you used. Thank you for sharing.