Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Boudoir Tissue Box Cover

Good morning everyone.  Before we start today I need to let you know that the JustRite Original Stamp Retirement Sales Ends March 21st. After March 21st all these great stamp sets will return to full price. These are the lowest JustRite Original Prices of the Year!  Fill up those wish lists before March 21!!!


Today the JustRite design team are showing projects using the new JustRite border stamps.  These stamp sets are great for cardmaking, scrapbooking or home decor.  I decided to make a home decor project.
I created my tissue box by following the great instructions that I found on Splitcoaststampers.  You can find the instructions here.

For my box base (sides and top) I used the Harlequin Script Background stamp, applied clear embossing powder and heat set it.  The paper I used is Robin's Nest polished stone from Murdock Country Creations.  This polished stone paper is AWESOME!!  There are several different colors and has a white core which is nice if you want to sand it.  Anyone that might like to get some of this great paper can send Kellie an email at kfortin@megalink.net.

For the tissue opening I chose a frame from "Just Keep Calm" set and diecut with JustRite Custom Nested Oval Medallion Labels.

Along the top and bottom of the box I chose borders from "Lace Borders Two".  The dark purple edge along the top was created using Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles.

Here is a look at the stamp sets used to create this tissue box





Here is the list of JustRite designers also using JustRite border stamps

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Angela Barkhouse **me**
Kellie Fortin
Michele Kovack
Kazan Clark
Kathy Jones

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Lace Borders Two, Harlequin Script Background, Just Keep Calm

DiesJustRite Custom Oval Nested Medallion Labels, Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles

Paper:  Murdock Country Creations "Robin's Nest" polished stone

Ink:  Memento Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly

Accessories:  mini flowers, pearls

No comments: