Monday, February 21, 2011

My Rainbow

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to release week at JustRite Stampers.  From today until March 1 JustRite will be showing sneak peaks of their March stamp release.  You are going to be blown away at these new sets.  I will be having projects everyday showcasing them.

Today's release sneak peak is called "My Rainbow".  This set is ribbed and fits on the large oval stamper.  It has some really nice sentiments perfect for different occasions as well as scrapbook pages.
For my sentiment I decided to create a "rainbow" of colors by using different ink colors on different words.  Once stamped I diecut it with Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and inked the edges with Memento Tangelo.  The mats were diecut with Spellbinders Classic Scallop Ovals.  The grass was created using Martha Stewart Icicles border punch, the white border created using Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch.  I also cut out extra clouds and popped them up on the card.

Here is a look at the entire "My Rainbow" set.

Be sure to check out these other blogs for more projects using this new release set:

If you haven't been to the JustRite site for a while, you are going to be surprised.  Not only do they have great stamp sets for sale, they now have Memento Markers - These markers come in a dual tip - brush and bullet.  Perfect for doing multi-color stamping.  JustRite also has their own Custom Spellbinders Nested Dies along with some other Spellbinders Dies.  It is truly a one-stop shopping experience!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow - I have a really great project using another new JustRite release.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - My Rainbow

Ink:  Memento Lady Bug, Memento Bahama Blue, Memento Tangelo

Dies:  Spellbinders Scallop Ovals, Beaded Ovals

Accessories:  Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch, Martha Stewart Icicles border punch

3 comments:

Luv 2 Create said...

I'm seeing alot of clouds and rainbows to go along with this sentiment set. Are we kinda previewing two sets here ladies? Just curious and maybe a little hopeful. Love your card.
Marcie

Kathy Jones said...

This is gorgeous Angela and I just love the scene you've created with the rainbows, fence and grass!!! So bright and cheerful and just makes you happy looking at it!!! :)

Mare said...

I love the rainbow effect you put on the words using different inks.
However, I have just done about 10 or 11 cards, and cannot get the words to come out. How did you get different inks on your words. What inks did you use? Any help will make be a happier stamper!