Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aurora

Good morning everyone.  Sorry I have been MIA lately.  I have been soooo busy behind the scenes working on loading the new JustRite Stampers Designers Gallery.  This will be your one stop inspiration gallery where you will be able to see all of the JustRite Designers (past & present) projects.  So I will probably not be posting on my blog daily but hopefully I will be back on schedule soon.  Thanks to everyone who have kept coming back checking in on me.

I do have a project to share with you today.  My cousin asked me to make a Name Frame for her little baby.  I had made one for her other daugher Amelia, who just turned 2, so she wanted one for Aurora (nicknamed Rory).
My frame size is 9 x 18.  To make the letters in her name, I used my Cricut Expression along with the Base Camp cartridge.  The letters were cut at size 4 along with the matching shadow.  Each letter is embossed using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  To make the pink borders above and below the name I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Trim border punch.  I added Lime Green Stickles to each flower center.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marge said...

What a great idea to decorate a child's room!!! So sweet!!!