Friday, March 12, 2010

Go Green - Recycle

Happy Friday everyone!!! Today I am playing along with the Friday challenge over at the JustRite Inspiration blog. Today's challenge is to "Go Green - Recycle something". For my project, I am recycling an International Coffees tin. I have had these just laying around waiting to be used. Mine is going to be used as an Easter gift. I filled it with chocolate eggs. (I ate about 6-7 of them as I was making this **LOL**)





My sentiment comes from the "Romantic Sentiments" set by JustRite Stampers. Don't be fooled by the name of this set. This center is perfect for just about anyone not just your significant other. My border is from the 2" Round Decorative Borders" set. Being able to interchange these stamps are so cool!!! It doesn't even look like 2 different stamps. I added Stickles along the inner edge to bling it up. To help dress the tin up, I added some cute trim along the top and bottom edges.


Here is a look at the complete Romantic Sentiments set. Many of these centers could be applied to projects other than "Romantic" themes. And don't forget, just because the stamps are round it doesn't mean that they can't be diecut into other shapes. It is only limited to your imagination.


Added bonus: All 1 5/8" stamp sets are on sale at the JustRite website the entire month of March. JustRite is having a "March Madness" sale. What better time to pick up some sets from your wishlist.



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Be sure to head over to the JustRite Inspiration blog and give this challenge a try.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV Linen Closet stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Versamagic Turquoise Gem
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Turquoise Stickles, glitter, misc trim

No comments: