Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Wonderful Life

Good Morning everyone. Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at CPS. I also needed an anniversary card for my in-laws so I combined both.

My sentiment comes from the "Romantic Sentiments" set from JustRite. I combined the center with the beautiful border from the "Round Decorative Frames Borders" set. To stamp "Happy Anniversary" I loaded my 1 3/16" wood stamper with the 15 point Times Roman font (JustRite). Each is diecut with Spellbinders Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities.

That's it for today. I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to stop in and check out what I have done. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - 2" Round Decorative Frames Borders, Romantic Sentiments, Times Roman 15 point font, 2" wood stamper, 1 3/16" wood stamper

Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Copic Marker YG03

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Sweet Petites Lime Grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea