Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pamper Yourself

Good afternoon everyone. Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge at CPS. You can check it out here.

I have seen these cute little purses made with the SU tab punch all over blogland. They are so adorable and easy to make. And these purses are the perfect match for the purse stamp in the "Girl Time" stamp set from JustRite Stampers. I chose the 15 point Times Roman Font set to spell out my sentiment around the outer edge of the small oval stamper.

Once I had my sentiment, I knew that I wanted to use the Purse center but it was meant for the 2" circle stamper. The space on my card was not large enough to accommodate the 2" circle so I trimmed it down and it fit perfectly into the small oval stamper.



This photo shows the backside of the oval stamper with my trimmed designer center.








That's it for today. It is beginning to snow AGAIN here in Maine. Guess I will get ready to shovel/snowblow. Is it Spring yet!!!!
Have a wonderful day.
Supplies:


Paper: SEI Bissette Stack, Worldwin cardstock

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Loops border punch, Copper Stickles, SU Rounded Tab punch, SU Large oval punch, SU word window punch, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder

No comments: