Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Caffeine & Friends

Good morning everyone. I have a quick card for you today. I decided to play along with the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers today.

My sentiment comes from the "Just A Little Caffeine Borders & Centers" set from JustRite Stampers and is diecut using Spellbinders Classic & Scallop Circle nestabilities. My side border is the Martha Stewart Lattice border punch.
Sorry to be quick today. It is a nice day here in Maine so I am going to stack firewood. Sounds like lots of fun!!! Gotta do what ya gotta do.
Have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:

Paper: DCWV Berry Sorbet Farmers Market, Worldwin Terrific Teal

Ink: Versamagic Turquoise Gem, Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Kaiser rhinestones, Martha Stewart Lattice border punch, pop dots

No comments: