Monday, November 30, 2009

Thinking of You




Happy Monday Morning everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I sure did. I went "Black Friday" shopping with my oldest daughter and niece. Stores were CRAZY but we did find some good deals.

Today I am playing along with Taylor's Friday Sketch challenge shown here. I wanted to make a card other than a Christmas card so I decided to do a "Thinking of You" card. These type of cards come in handy often.

My card base is 7" x 6" and my cardstock is from Worldwin. The decorative paper is called "Moosehead Lake" from Murdock Country Creations. She has a wonderful selection of decorative paper. If you are interested in what Kellie has, please visit her blog http://www.murdocks.typepad.com/ and send her an email.

My sentiment is from the "Just A Note" set by JustRite Stampers. I stamped it onto Ivory cardstock and diecut it using the Spellbinders Blossom Nestabilities and matted it onto Sterling polished stone(also available at http://www.murdocks.typepad.com/) and diecut using the Spellbinders Classic Scallop Nestabilities.

My fence border is made using the Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch.

That's it for today. Don't forget about the Last Minute Gift Ideas blog hop happening at the JustRite Stampers blog on Wednesday. You might find some fast and easy gift ideas for that hard-to-buy-for person on your Christmas list.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Just A Note Borders & Centers

Paper: Murdock Country Creations - (Moosehead Lake, Sterling Polished Stone) Worldwin

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Spellbinders Blossom Nestabilities & Classic Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch, pop dots

No comments: