Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Precious Teddy






Today I am playing along with one of the challenges for the 1 year birthday bash celebrating Cuppie at Taylored Expressions. The challenge is to do Paper Tole on your card. I have never done this technique before so I thought it would be a good challenge for me to do. It is actually kinda fun to make.

The postage stamp looking mats were cut using my Cricut Expression along with the Base Camp cartridge. I added Kaiser rhinestones around the edges to give it a girly look. Then I wrapped white ribbon around both corners and added bows.

I stamped my teddy bear 3 times (2 times on tan cardstock & 1 time on the pink polka dot paper). The first image is cut as is. The 2nd tan teddy I cut and popped her arms. I used 2 layers of pop dots because I wanted a lot of height. The 3rd teddy I only cut the paw pads and ears. To finish off my teddy, I wrapped a nice little bow around her neck.

My sentiment comes from the Baby Stamp Ensemble by JustRite Stampers. It is stamped onto white cardstock using Brilliance Pearescent Orchid and diecut using Spellbinders Labels Four Nestabilities.

I think my little teddy came out really cute. The paper tole was not as difficult as I thought it might be.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more inspiration.

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Baby Stamp Ensemble, Anita's
Paper: Pebbles, Inc - Baby Girl Dot, Baby Girl Stripe
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels Four, Kaiser rhinestones, misc ribbon, pop dots, Cricut Expression & Base Camp cartridge

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the teddy bear popped up! Thanks for playing along with my paper tole challenge!