Sunday, September 27, 2009

Friends




Happy Monday morning to everyone!!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Saturday we had my inlaws over for a BBQ. It was a gorgeous day. Then on Sunday we took our daughter to see the movie Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. It was a pretty funny movie. It rained all day so what better thing to do then go to the movies.

Today's card is inspired by Taylor's sketch challenge from Friday. It was a lot of fun to play along. Taylor always has great sketches to follow.

My card measures 6" x 5" and has several layers. My focal image is from the Friendship Set by JustRite Stampers. I stamped the center image onto Neenah white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it using my Copic markers. Once the coloring was done, I took some Pebbles Ink yellow chalk and covered up the white cardstock. It helped to blend everything together. My border is stamped onto Worldwin Totally Tan cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa. My image and border were diecut using Spellbinders Classic Circle nestabilities.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Please be sure to stop back tomorrow for more projects.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Friendship Borders & Centers

Paper: Worldwin Totally Tan & Berry Red, Cosmo Cricket

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers (G09, YG17, R27, YR18, YR09, E99, E11, colorless blender)

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities, misc ribbon, popdots

No comments: