Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gifts of Faith......

Good morning everyone.  Today is a very exciting day - JustRite Papercraft is BACK!!!!  That's right, JustRite has reopened it's online store and are creating more beautiful stamps!  I'm super excited to be playing along with them this week.

My card uses a beautiful stamp set called Gifts of Faith Sentiments.  I decided to create a very simple card and make the sentiment the focal point.  I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder for the card base and then layered it with dies from Spellbinders.


As part of JustRite's welcome back party they are offering shoppers an awesome deal


Be sure to head to the webstore and start shopping!!  I know that's where I'll be heading!

Here are the other designers with some amazing projects using Gifts of Faith Sentiments.  Be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration Blog
 
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job

Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones



I will be playing most of the week with some of the new stamp sets - be sure to come back and take a look.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  Have a great day.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Gifts of Faith Sentiments

Dies:  Spellbinders - Fancy Tags 2, Petite Ovals

1 comment:

Donna Whitten said...

Love your beautiful card! So glad to see y'all back in business, missed you!