Friday, August 28, 2015

Season's Greetings

Good morning everyone.  Today is my final day as guest designer for Joy Clair.  I have really enjoyed creating with these stamps.

Today's sets are called Rustic Christmas Sentiments and Rustic Occasions Sentiments.

I have always had a love for pine cones mostly due to my grandmother's love of pine cones.  I used 3 different ones from these sets to create the top and bottom borders.  The focal image in the center is from the Rustic Christmas Sentiments colored with Copic markers.

Here are the other guest designers also creating some beautiful projects using Rustic Christmas Sentiments and Rustic Occasions Sentiments, be sure to check them out.


Thanks for joining me this week as I guest designer for Joy Clair.  It's been a lot of fun.

Have a great day!!

Supplies:




No comments: