Saturday, September 7, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Baking Antique Tags One Clear Stamps

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the final day of JustRite Papercraft's September release.  I hope you've enjoyed all of the inspiration this week.  I know that I had a blast playing with these new stamps.

Today there are 2 stamps being showcased - Frog & Water Lily Pad Clear Stamps and Baking Antique Tags One Clear Stamps.
I chose to use the Baking Antique Tags One Clear stamps to create this fun recipe card/holder.  I created the apron by using the GrandeMarke Roller Die Cutting System with the A7 Apron Invite die.  The sentiment on the apron is included in Baking Antique Tags One Clear Stamps, diecut using Antique Tags One and matted onto Spellbinders Gold Labels Four die.

For the recipe card I typed my recipe for Peanut Butter Balls on my computer and printed it out.  I only make these peanut butter balls at Christmas time.  It's a special treat for family and friends - I get lots of requests for them all year but I make everyone wait for Christmas - makes it more special.

Once I printed the recipe and cut it to the desired size I stamped the cardstock using Elegant Fronds Background Cling Stamp using Versamagic Wheat ink, giving it a beautiful background instead of plain white cardstock. The sentiment and frame on the recipe card is also included in Baking Antique Tags One Clear Stamps and diecut using Antique Tags One die.  


Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers also using Frog & Water Lily Pad Clear Stamps and Baking Antique Tags One Clear Stamps today


Supplies:


Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Antique Tags One, Spellbinders Gold Labels Four

5 comments:

Jody Green said...

This is wonderful! Can you tell me what paper this is?

Jody Green said...

This is so sweet! I love the whole thing. Can you tell me what paper you used?

Jody Green said...

This is wonderful! Can you tell me what paper this is?

nzillingworth said...

OH WHAT FUN. JUST A GREAT WAY TO MAKE A GIFT, AND COULD BE ALTERED TO MAKE A CARD SO EASILY. NICE COLOUR, COULD COVER RECIPE CARD SO WIPE CLEAN SURFACE. YES YOU TALKED ME INTO MAKING ONE . WELL DONE FAB JOB

Unknown said...

Jody - I used K & Company Merryweather Designer Paper Pad