Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Ma

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a card to share that I made for my grandmother's birthday earlier this month.  As you probably can see, my Grandmother's favorite color is pink and she loves flowers!!


My card base is a step card with 2 narrow sides and a wide center portion.  I found the instructions here on Splitcoaststampers.com

For the center I chose a sentiment and frame which are included in JustRite Birthday Vintage Labels Four and diecut using JustRite Vintage Labels Four dies.  These are layered onto Spellbinders Labels Eight and Decorative Labels Eight.  All of the flowers were created using Spellbinders Carnation Creations with leaves made using Spellbinders Foliage Two.  I also added some pearls to the flower centers to finish them off.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  Be sure to check back starting September 30 - I will be posting projects using the JustRite Papercraft October release sets - this release is AMAZING!!

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Birthday Vintage Labels Four

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Four, Spellbinders Labels Eight, Decorative Labels Eight, Carnation Creations, Foliage Two

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card and I'm sure she loved it.
ColleenB.