Monday, June 17, 2013

Forever

Good morning everyone.  Today is an exciting day for me - I start a new job!!  I have been a stay at home mom since my youngest daughter was born almost 13 years ago.  I'm excited for this new adventure and hope it goes well.

Today I have a card to share that was created using the JustRite Papercraft Friday Sketch challenge.  I love to use sketches for my cards - it takes part of the work of designing away which is always nice!

Here is my interpretation of the Friday sketch:

My card base is made using the Spellbinders 5 x 7 Detailed Scallop die - This die is GORGEOUS!!  I added some green stickles around the edges to spruce it up!  Next I added some layers using cardstock and designer paper.  The sentiment is from JustRite "For All You Do Vintage Labels Three", diecut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and matted onto Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  The word "Forever" was actually part of the designer paper that I used for my card so I thought it was perfect to go along with the beautiful sentiment.


I added more layers beneath the word "Forever" and used Spellbinders Classic Edges Two to get the decorative edge.  Of course for the flower portion of the sketch I chose one of my favorite Spellbinders dies - Bitty Blossoms!!  I added some glitter to the Bitty Blossom to give it some sparkle.

Be sure to check out the JustRite Friday challenges - they are a lot of fun and you could win some really cool stuff!!  This week the sponsor of the challenge is Spellbinders so you can win some dies - how great would that be!!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - For All You Do Vintage Labels Three

Dies:  Spellbinders - 5 x 7 Detailed Scallops, Classic Edges Two, Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals, Bitty Blossoms

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card,Love your design!Great colors,Congrats on your new job!!!