Friday, June 21, 2013

Dear Husband

Good afternoon everyone.  Today I have a card to share that I've made for my hubby.  We recently celebrated our 16th Wedding Anniversary so I wanted to make a special card to show him how special he is to me.  My husband is also a huge fisherman/boater so these stamp sets from JustRite were perfect!

I really like the look of layers for cards - this card is no exception.  The top layer happens to be a piece of burlap that I had sitting around just waiting for the perfect card!  I inked the edges using Memento Rich Cocoa.

All of the images and sentiments (except the little anchor) are part of the JustRite Anchors Away set.  The little anchor is part of JustRite Monogram Your Journey set.

The center map image is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and diecut with JustRite Nested Oval Medallion Labels.  The boat is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and diecut with Spellbinders Classic Circles.    
The card sentiment is diecut with JustRite Antique Tags One.  The cute banner across the top of the card was created using JustRite Buntings and Buttons die with the cute little anchors from Monogram Your Journey stamped onto it.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Anchors Away, Monogram Your Journey

Dies:  JustRite - Nested Oval Medallion Labels, Buntings and Buttons, Antique Tags One, Spellbinders Classic Circles

No comments: