Tuesday, May 7, 2013

JustRite Papercraft May Release Day 3


Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 3 of the JustRite May release.  Today's set is a background stamp called "Botanical Postcard".

I have 2 versions of my card today.  I couldn't decided which I like the most so I decided to post both of them.  This background stamp has so many possibilities.

For the first version I chose to only stamp the Botanical Postcard with Memento Rich Cocoa and mat onto black layers.
For the second version I stamped the Botanical Postcard background with Memento Rich Cocoa, matted the layers with black cardstock then added color using Faber Castell Geletos.

The flowers were made using one of my favorite Spellbinder's dies - Bitty Blossoms.  The sentiment is from the JustRite Vintage Banners set and diecut using Vintage Label and Banners.

Here are the other JustRite designers with projects made with Botanical Postcard Background:

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson 
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship 
Michele Kovack 
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great JustRite May release.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Card recipe:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Botanical Postcard Background, Vintage Banners

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Label and Banners, Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Love your work,Awesome card,Great coloring!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Love both of these cards. Great stamping and layering. Love the flowers too. Great job!