Monday, May 6, 2013

JustRite Papercraft May Release Day 2

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 2 of JustRite May Release.  Today's set is called Birthday Vintage Labels Four.

Today I decided to try a different type of card - it's called a Concertina Fold Card and I found the instructions on Splitcoaststampers.  It was fun to make and I'm sure I'll be trying more in the future.

I used Elegant Fronds Background stamped with Memento Canteloupe to make the card panels.  I then used a Martha Stewart border punch along the top edges of the card and added string pearls.


The focal point for the card is from Birthday Vintage Labels Four, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and Memento Canteloupe, then diecut with JustRite Vintage Labels Four.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some great projects today using Birthday Vintage Labels Four:
Debbie Olson 
Michele Kovack 
Sheri Holt 
Eva Dobilas
Margie Higuchi
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another JustRite May release.  Have a great day!

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Birthday Vintage Labels 4, Elegant Fronds Background

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Four

Ink:  Memento Cantaloupe, Rich Cocoa

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

I absolutely love that concertina fold. Works great for this card. Great stamping and I love the little pearls.