Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easter Blessings

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to another great release set from JustRite.  Today's release is called "Easter Blessings" and comes as a clear set.  This set is GORGEOUS!  It can be used in so many ways - Easter cards or sympathy cards and even perfect for many scrapbook pages.
The paper I chose for my card is called Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee.  I thought it was fitting for my card because of the cute angel on the bottom.  The beautiful verse and frame are included in "Easter Blessings".  The frame is also a perfect match to diecut with the JustRite Custom Nested Oval Medallion Label dies.  I also used the "Classic Scallop Borders One" and placed under the main image.

Here is a look at both stamps sets used to create my card:




Here are the links to the other JustRite designers also using Easter Blessings today.  Be sure to check them out.
JustRite Inspiration
Eva Dobilas
Linda Duke
Heidi Blankenship
Barb Schram
Angela Barkhouse  ** me  **
Kathy Jones
Kazan Clark

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Easter Blessings, Classic Scallop Borders One

Dies:  JustRite Custom Nested Oval Medallion Labels

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful Angela!!! What beautiful colours and design! The roses and pearls are beautiful touches!