Saturday, February 18, 2012

At The Beach

Good morning everyone.  Today JustRite is showcasing another of their CHA releases called "At The Beach Oval Medallions" which comes as cling.  I love this set!!  I love going to the ocean in the summer - I don't go into the water but it's fun to sit on the beach and watch my daughter play in the water. 

The photos in my project are of my oldest daughter and her fiance' taken last summer on a trip to Chebeague Island off the coast of Maine.  It was the perfect day to be at the ocean.

I used a chipboard "B" and covered it with paper from Murdock Country Creations - this paper line is awesome!!.  Next I stamped the verse and inserted it into the top opening of the letter.  Then I stamped and colored the beach image and diecut it using the JustRite Custom Nested Oval Medallion Labels.  The seashell and starfish are also included in the "At The Beach Oval Medallions" set.  Those were stamped, handcut, and popped onto the "B".

To finish off the project, I hot glued rope around the letter to cover the edges of the paper.

Here is a look at the stamp set used to create my wall hanging

Here are the other JustRite designers showing you some amazing projects today using At The Beach Oval Medallions - Be ready to get BLOWN AWAY with inspiration!!

JustRite Inspiration
Sharon Harnist
Kellie Fortin
Angela Barkhouse **me**
Barb Schram
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Marge said...

Very clever, Angela! LOVE your memorable wall hanging of your DD & fiance at the beach and that rope edging was the perfect finishing touch!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Angela! It was nice to meet you at Winter CHA!! Had to pop in and comment about your project = WOW!! LOVE!! Your daughter will cherish this piece :) TFS!! Have a great weekend!

scrappinmommom said...

How very clever. Just stunning.

krcmasterpiece said...

Fabulous layout! Very inspiring.