Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wine Label

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 4 of the JustRite Stampers release.  Today's release is called "Elegant Frames" and comes in cling.  I am really loving cling!!  It stamps so nice.

As soon as I saw these frames I immediately thought of a wine bottle label.  I'm not exactly sure why because I am not a wine drinker.  It just seemed to be the perfect size and the sentiment was perfect too.  Now to let you in on a little secret - just because I thought of a wine bottle label does not mean that I went out and bought a bottle of wine just to make my project.  This particular wine bottle happens to be one that my husband and I got on our honeymoon in Aruba - 13+ years ago!!  Needless to say it was a bit dusty. 
I stamped the large frame using Memento Potter's Clay and diecut it with the JustRite Custom Nested Frames dies - perfect fit!  Then I added 2 more mats - one in a copper color and one in a gold color.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, diecut with Spellbinders Petite Ovals and matted onto a copper mat diecut with Spellbinders Petite Scallop Ovals.

Here is a closer look at the label:
For the top of the wine bottle I wanted to make it look like a gold ribbon so I diecut copper and gold paper using Spellbinders Classic Inverted Scallop Circles.  Then I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black and diecut with JustRite Custom Nested Sentiment Dies.

Be sure to check out some of the other JustRite Design Team Members for more great ideas using this new cling set.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Elegant Frames - cling


Dies:  JustRite Custom Nested Frame Dies, JustRite Custom Nested Sentiment Dies, Spellbinders Classic Inverted Scallop Circles, Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Spellbinders Petite Scallop Ovals


1 comment:

Marge said...

What a fun way to use this new set, Angela! Lots of fun for the recipient if you're making this for a new home, wedding or whatever occasion too!!!