Friday, February 25, 2011

Faithful Friend

Good morning.  Welcome to day 5 of the JustRite Stampers release.  Today's release is called "Song In My Heart".  This set comes as a large oval ribbed set.  The centers in this set are interchangeable with some of the other JustRite sets such as "Fancy Labels" which is what I used for my card today.
My sentiment is from the "Song In My Heart" set dual stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Lilac Posies.  The frame is from the "Fancy Labels" set, stamped with Memento Lilac Posies and handcut.  The "Fancy Labels" set coordinates perfectly with Spellbinders Labels 18 and Labels 13 - I just don't own this set yet so I had to handcut it.

The stamped images in the upper corners were stamped using JustRite "Elegant Frames" and cut to fit the corner.  To finish my card, I added punched borders using the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch and a matching bow.

Here is a look at the complete sets that I used to create my card:









Here is a list of some of the other designers showcasing the "Song In My Heart" set today:

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Song In My Heart, Fancy Labels, Elegant Frames

Ink:  Memento Lilac Posies, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch, ribbon

2 comments:

Barbara Schram said...

What great use of sets, Angela! LOVE that rose in the center of your bow! Have a super weekend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Angela! Love how you framed the lovely sentiment!